We are back! And this time we bring you an awesome cocktail recipe that you will certainly love! Introducing the most sweet, delicious and stylish cocktail yet.
The recipe for this cocktail is surprisingly simple, go ahead and judge by yourself!
- Cacao Liqueur
- Optional: Chocolate syrup
Note: This cocktail is better made with a cocktail shaker, but can be achieved without one.
1) Put some ice in a cocktail shaker
2) Pour 1 oz. (30ml) of vodka
3) Pour 2 oz. (60ml) of cacao liqueur
4) Pour 3 oz. (90ml) of milk
5) Shake for 30 seconds, to ensure the beverage has become ice cold
6) Pour the contents of the shaker in the martini cup*, without the ice.
*If you have chocolate syrup, before pouring the cocktail in the cup, you can use it to make some patterns inside the cup, to make it look more sophisticated.