Here is another excellent option for these hot and sunny days; this cocktail is very simple to prepare but it’s one of the best.
-Cointreau (or Triple Sec)
-Lime juice (optional)
-Coarse salt (optional)
1) Rub a lime slice in a margarita cup’s border and then put it upside down into a small plate with the coarse salt, making sure the salt sticks to the cup.
1) Fill the cup up to 2 thirds with the ice; if possible slightly smashed.
2) Depending on how strong you want it, add up to 1 1/2 oz of tequila
3) Pour 1/4 oz of blue curacao, 1/4 of Cointreau (or Triple Sec)
4) Optional: add 1/4 of lime juice to make it a little bit sour
5) You can place the lime slice in the border